No tips tonight, but I do have something fun to show you! I found this little sign at Homegoods and just had to get it.
Perfect to remind me of my word of the year, simplify.
My first party did not have a huge turnout, but hopefully it will build over time. Here’s a couple of highlights.
Wendy from Beautiful Day shares how to relax by enjoying the sky.
Angie from Knick of Time shares a simple way to make an awesome junk necklace.
Let’s link up!
Here’s the KISS party rules:
- Share your simple craft ideas, recipes, home decorating tips, organizing solutions, thrifty finds, finance tips, or any changes you’ve decided to make that will simplify your life. If it will simplify something…share it!
- Please follow my blog, either via Google Friends or Linky Followers before linking up. Also, feel free to like my Facebook page.
- Be sure to link back to your original post and not just your url (main blog address).
- Please grab the KISS button from my sidebar and post it somewhere on your blog.
- Include a visible link to the KISS party or my main blog address in or at the bottom of the post you’re linking up so others can find the party, too! Any post not linked back will be deleted.
- Visit another guest. Scroll through the other links and find a couple that interest you. Visit them and leave a comment letting them know how you found them. We all like comments!
- Please, please, please turn off word verification on comments!
- I will visit each link and highlight a few at the following week’s party.
- The party will run from sometime on Fridays until sometime on Monday.
By linking up to this party, you understand and agree that I may use your images on my blog, Facebook page or Pinterest board.