It's so exciting and uplifting to open up my blog and see that someone has left me a surprise like this! I am honored to be included with the other wonderful ladies that inspire others through their blogs.
One of the guidelines for the award states I must pass the award on to 10 fellow bloggers. So (drum roll, please) here are the nominees:
- Heather at A Glimpse into Our Home-Centered Life-A lovely blog-her devotion to the family shines.
- Candace at His Mercy is New-Very inspirational lady.
- Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler -She fits the creativity category to a "T". I love the name of her blog and I confess I wish I had a preschooler to use all her wonderful ideas on!
- Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations-Another wonderfully creative mom!
- Honey at Sunflower Schoolhouse-She spends a lot of time pulling together free homeschool curriculum and ideas for her readers.
- Cori at Wonder in the Woods-Love her outdoor posts and CM style teaching.
- Carol at the Sizzle Bop blog-She blogs about her "sizzler" child. I find her posts funny and inspiring, because I, myself, have a "sizzler"
- The Front Porch team at Homestead Blogger-They blog about the simple life, have some very creative & inspiring ideas.
- Quinn at On Just a Couple of Acres-I enjoy reading about her daily goals. She is a hard working lady, who inspires me to do better!
- Leslie at Joyful Mother of 6 Children-Another creative and inspiring mom.
Here are the rules to the award:
1. Put the Sunshine Award logo on your blog and/or in a new post;
2. Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers;
3. Link the nominees within your post;
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs;
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
And thank you, Tina, for the award!