Tina over at Being Made New commented on one of my posts last week to let me know that she had gifted me with the Sunshine Award. The Sunshine Award is gifted from one blogger to another that she feels "inspires others and shows positivity and creativity."
It's so exciting and uplifting to open up my blog and see that someone has left me a surprise like this! I am honored to be included with the other wonderful ladies that inspire others through their blogs.
One of the guidelines for the award states I must pass the award on to 10 fellow bloggers. So (drum roll, please) here are the nominees:
- Heather at A Glimpse into Our Home-Centered Life-A lovely blog-her devotion to the family shines.
- Candace at His Mercy is New-Very inspirational lady.
- Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler -She fits the creativity category to a "T". I love the name of her blog and I confess I wish I had a preschooler to use all her wonderful ideas on!
- Jolanthe at Homeschool Creations-Another wonderfully creative mom!
- Honey at Sunflower Schoolhouse-She spends a lot of time pulling together free homeschool curriculum and ideas for her readers.
- Cori at Wonder in the Woods-Love her outdoor posts and CM style teaching.
- Carol at the Sizzle Bop blog-She blogs about her "sizzler" child. I find her posts funny and inspiring, because I, myself, have a "sizzler"
- The Front Porch team at Homestead Blogger-They blog about the simple life, have some very creative & inspiring ideas.
- Quinn at On Just a Couple of Acres-I enjoy reading about her daily goals. She is a hard working lady, who inspires me to do better!
- Leslie at Joyful Mother of 6 Children-Another creative and inspiring mom.
Here are the rules to the award:
1. Put the Sunshine Award logo on your blog and/or in a new post;
2. Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers;
3. Link the nominees within your post;
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs;
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
And thank you, Tina, for the award!